Following our AGM held in March 2017 the waiting list was OPENED for short time.
Application forms are located on the entrance gates (both Borland Road and Elland Road), once these have gone the Waiting List will be Closed until further notice.
A Note about the Waiting Lists:
- We keep our Waiting List reasonably short – between 50 and 100 people. The average time to be on the list is around 2.5 to 3 years.
- When the list reaches below 50, a motion is presented at the AGM in March, to open the Waiting List. It is opened until the list reaches 100.
- When the list is opened, we advertise, here on the website. We also put the application forms on the gates.
- To apply for a spot on the Waiting List, you need to collect an application form. These are posted on the Entrance gates of the Allotment. (Both Borladn Road and Elland Road). Fill in the form and post it in the box that is beside the gate.
- If you are on the Waiting List and change contact details – don’t forget to pop a note in the postbox – so our Lettings Officer can easily contact you.