Hoary cress – Lepidium Draba is just coming into flower on the site. Notifiable in Australia in the same way that Japanese Knotweed is here; it needs to be bagged and binned – not composted. If allowed to flower, each head can produce up to 5,000 viable seeds! Any piece of root left in the ground will multiply too.
- Working Party – Sat 21st July – for 2 hours. 1pm to 3pm.
- CALL FOR ARTISTS and SCARECROWS
- Stuart Road Street Party Sunday 3rd June
- On our Waiting List and wanting to garden in the meantime?
- Compost – NO Communal Compost heap
- Waiting List NOW CLOSED
- Waiting List OPENING Saturday 28th April 9am. 30 places available.
- AGM, Working Bee, Party Planning and Mowing…..
- AGM – Sunday 22nd April 10am, The Green Community Centre
- Fence Repairs and Working Bees