Hoary cress – Lepidium Draba is just coming into flower on the site. Notifiable in Australia in the same way that Japanese Knotweed is here; it needs to be bagged and binned – not composted. If allowed to flower, each head can produce up to 5,000 viable seeds! Any piece of root left in the ground will multiply too.
- Rent Due September – 10am to 12 noon in Committee Room
- Crumbles! Just Desserts…..
- Rent Due in September
- Summer Harvest BBQ 9th September
- Allotment Newsletter – call for news items / dates of interest
- Harvest BBQ – photographic competition
- RHS Wisley Trip this SATURDAY 24th
- News from National Allotment Society
- Helpers needed for our stall at the Nunhead Cemetery Open Day 20th May
- ANOTHER CALL FOR Plant and Seedling Donations